quinta-feira, 17 de março de 2011

SUNSHINE ON MY SHOULDERS em ESDOBÃO



Sunshine On My Shoulders (John Denver) Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy, / Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry, / Sunshine on the water looks so lovely, / Sunshine almost always makes me high, / If I had a day that I could give you, / I'd give to you a day just like today, / If I had a song that I could sing for you, / I'd sing a song to make you feel this way, / Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy, / Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry, / Sunshine on the water looks so lovely, / Sunshine almost always makes me high, / If I had a tale that I could tell you, / I'd tell a tale sure to make you smile, / If I had a wish that I could wish for you, / I'd make a wish for sunshine all the while, / Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy, / Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry, / Sunshine on the water looks so lovely, / Sunshine almost always makes me high, / Sunshine almost all the time makes me high, / Sunshine almost always...

Gravação de 2006, Voz e Violão, Anibal.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário